Be guided by these stars…
Our commitments are your satisfaction – Ternélia stands for:
- A recognised quality of hospitality and service supported by leading institutional partners.
- Compliance with the Ministry of Tourism's latest standards.
- Application of the new ranking of 1 to 5 stars for French tourist establishments, introduced by Atout France in 2013
A sustainable approach
As Ternélia holiday villages are located in the finest regions of France, it was only natural for Ternélia to join forces with UNAT (National Open-Air Tourism Union) very early on to promote sustainable development. The tangible outcome of this commitment has been the introduction of environmental best practices with a view to winning the EU Ecolabel for some villages.We have focused huge investment and efforts on limiting our energy and water consumption, reducing the amount of waste we create and raising awareness of environmental issues amongst our guests and employees.
Ranking of holiday villages
We are keen that all our holiday villages meet the latest Ministry of Tourism standards and have followed Atout France’s lead in adopting the ranking system for French tourist establishments. You can now easily find just the right holiday with this new star-rating system. It is based on 252 quality criteria and seeks to:
- Ensure optimal quality of accommodation
- Offer guests from France and abroad clear, effective benchmarks
- Improve France's standing as a holiday destination