Accommodation for the Lake Annecy International Marathon
The 2017 edition of the Lake Annecy International Marathon will take place on 30 April. The Pavillon des Fleurs holiday village will be offering special rates for the event.
Since 1980, the Annecy marathon has attracted runners ready to make the clocks burst with their running time. The marathon race is 42 km (195 metres) long the western shore of Lake Annecy, a route traversing between lake and mountains. Each year there are more and more spectators and runners who want to participate in this international event.
More about the accommodation for the marathon
Le Pavillon des Fleurs is located in Menthon-Saint-Bernard on the lake, just 8 km from the starting point of the race,
Free access to breakfast at dawn for runners (remember to ask for this when checking-in),
Your accommodation will be half board from 69 euros per day per adult instead of 77 euros, i.e. a 10% discount. And the rates are discounted if you have children.
To receive this offer, choose the Annecy Sporting Event stay.
The features and benefits of our holiday village
- Enjoy an idyllic "waterfront" setting on Lake Annecy,
- Live in a charming family home where the team sees to your well-being,
- Experience the colours and flavours of the region, cooked by chef Fabrice,
This rate includes:
- Half board,
- Accommodation in a room with 2 to 5 beds,
- Bath linen,
- Wine and coffee with meals,
- Access to all the amenities available at the holiday village
Plan ahead: Annual membership of €21 per family, optional cancellation insurance (3.5% of total trip price), tourist tax, transport.