Special Accommodation for the Annecy International Animation Film Festival
The fame of the Annecy Animation Film Festival is second to none; it is the leading international competitive festival.
For over 45 years, the competition festival places a selection of animated films against each other. Today there are 5 programme categories for all combined animation techniques; these categories have grown over the years with the evolution of technology, needs but also the market since the International Animation Film Market emerged at the same time.
So for a week full of screenings (over 500 films!!), Annecy welcomes professionals, artists, journalist, and the public...
The festival will take place from 12 to 17 June, plan ahead and book your accommodation now for the duration of the festival! You'll get to see one of the latest masterpieces in animation.
An ideal offer so that you don't miss out on anything at the festival!
We take care of everything and especially take care of you... Pré du Lac welcomes you in these lodgings spread over the heart of a 5-hectare park only 400 m from the lake. The team offers full board meals with the opportunity to take a picnic lunch during the day's outings.
Your stay from just €72 per day per person, and the rates are discounted for kids!
Features and benefits of the village-club
- Enjoy the wellness services: pool with hydro-massages, sauna and steam room,
- You can also revel in the tranquillity of the great outdoors just minutes from the city Annecy,
- The village was rebuilt in the winter of 2016/2017
This rate includes
- Full board from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8,
- Accommodation in a room with 2 to 5 beds,
- Access to all of the holiday village facilities (outdoor and indoor pool, sauna, steam room, tennis courts...)
Plan ahead: The annual membership of 21 euros per family for 2017, cancellation insurance (3.5% of total trip price), tourist tax (€0.50 per night per adult in 2017), drinks with meals (25 cl of wine and coffee), bath linen, transport.