Accommodation for the Lake Annecy International Marathon
On 30 April the 2017 edition of the Lake Annecy International Marathon will be held. For this amazing racing event, the Pré du Lac holiday village offers great rates.
Since 1980, the Annecy marathon has attracted passionate athletes ready to surpass themselves. The marathon is 42 km (195 metres) course along Lake Annecy, a route between the lake and mountains. Each year there are more and more spectators and runners who want to participate in this international event.
More about the accommodation for the marathon
- Le Pré du Lac is located in Saint-Jorioz on the edge of the greenway, just 10 km from the starting point of the race,
- Access to the early breakfast early for runners,
- Late checkout option for runners to access the room and shower after the race (remember to request this when booking)
- Runners and coaches can relax before and after the marathon with open and free access to the sauna.
- The accommodation is just 400 m from the lake.
Le Pré du Lac, partner of your sporting events offers a special price of €77 per night in a double room instead of €85
To benefit from the 77 euro rate (10% discount), choose the Annecy Marathon rate on the right.
This rate includes:
- Accommodation in a double room
- Access to all of the holiday village facilities (outdoor and indoor pool, sauna, steam room, tennis courts...)
- Comfort package: Accommodation, housekeeping on departure.
Plan ahead: The annual membership of 21 euros per family for 2017, the tourist tax (€0.50 per night per adult in 2017), bath linen.