The Alpages returns to Pré du Lac
Immerse yourself in the traditional celebration of the return of the Alpages from Annecy.
From 10 to 15 October, participate in the 2017 edition of the festival of the return of the Alpages, the rate for your full board accommodation is just 365 euros per adult.
This popular event is an opportunity to highlight traditional crafts and local folklore, to discover or rediscover the smells and small dishes that are the pride of Savoyards.
To see and do: The flagship event of the weekend is undoubtedly the big parade of herds followed by folk groups and dancers in the streets of Old Annecy.
Advantages of the village:
- Your village-club 400 m from Lake Annecy in one of the sunniest regions of France.
- Large natural area of the property,
- Annecy-Albertville bike path, Roselières ornithological trail, hiking trails,
- Bike rental on-site,
- Located just 11 km from Annecy,
- Wellness area with sauna/steam room, massage and hydro-massage pool.
These rates include:
- Full board from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8,
- Accommodation in a room with 2 to 5 beds,
- Kids clubs for ages 3 to 18 during school holidays,
- Evening entertainment,
- Access to all of the holiday village facilities (outdoor and indoor pool, sauna, steam room, tennis courts...)
- Guided hiking trips five days in the week during school holidays.
Plan ahead: The annual membership of €21 per family for 2017, cancellation insurance (3.5% of total trip price), tourist tax (€0.50 per night per adult in 2017), drinks with meals (25 cl of wine and coffee), bath linen, transport.