Summer holidays on Lake Annecy
Prepare for your 2017 summer holidays at the village-club! Take your holiday in complete serenity 400 m from Lake Annecy.
The holiday village-club Le Pré du Lac reopened its doors after months of reconstruction and welcomes you to its new spaces:
Between 8 July and 2 September 2017 your 8-day/7-night stay with full board from just 504 euros per adult! And the rates are discounted for children, children under 1 stay for free!
Features and benefits of the village-club:
- Your children are never bored thanks to the kids clubs and the many activities offered there throughout the week,
- Relax and enjoy the wellness services: pool with hydro-massages, sauna and steam room,
- Family fun with entertainment and activities for all,
- Enjoy the tranquillity of the great outdoors just minutes from Annecy,
Book smart: Top Tips & Promotions
- The weeks of 1 to 8 July and from 2 to 9 September 2017 are offered at an exceptional rate of 459 euros for adults (and always discounted rates for children!).
- Prem's offer: Save 5 to 10% off your stay and enjoy the best on offer and the finest rooms by choosing the early reservations.
Reserve before 1 February and before 1 April 2017. Eligible Periods: Stays between 29 April and 23 September 2017
- Kid offer: Your youngest child stays for 1 euro, limited to one child under 10 per family, sharing a room for a week with full board for 8-day/7-night, based on 2 paying adults. Eligible Periods: 22 to 29 July and 26 August to 2 September 2017.
This rate includes:
- Full board from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8,
- Accommodation in a room with 2 to 5 beds,
- Kids clubs for ages 3 to 18 during school holidays,
- Evening entertainment,
- Access to all of the holiday village facilities (outdoor and indoor pool, sauna, steam room, tennis courts...)
- Guided hiking trips five days in the week during school holidays.
Plan ahead: The annual membership of 21 euros per family for 2017, cancellation insurance (3.5% of total trip price), tourist tax (€0.50 per night per adult in 2017), drinks with meals (25 cl of wine and coffee), bath linen, transport.