Weekend mountain activities
Pralognan La Vanoise is an authentic Savoyard village in the heart of the Vanoise National Park. Capital of the first French National Park, Pralognan is an ideal authentic mountain village, it welcomes you for a hiking trip, discoveries and a variety of different pleasures.
- Panoramic views and exceptional surroundings
- Many mountain activities nearby
- Sauna and outdoor heated pool (from mid-June to mid-September)
- A friendly team that will adapt themselves to your project
Weekend activities offers
- Arrive late afternoon. Aperitif and fondue dinner.
- Morning: Treetop adventure (large course with Tyrolean). Lunch at the Télémark.
- Afternoon: Rafting on the Isère or relaxing afternoon at the Spa Baths at Brides Les Bains. Head back to the Télémark at the end of the day and relax in the pool (From 15 June to 15 September) or the sauna provided in the accommodation. Fondue appetizer and Savoyard dinner and evening entertainment (games, karaoke, "Just Dance" or dancing).
- Morning: Hiking discovery of the Vanoise National Park. Head back to the Télémark for lunch. Start in the afternoon.
Price (Base on 30 people)
- From 29 April to 17 June and 2 to 30 September 2017: €216 per person (activities included)
- From 17 June to 8 July 2017: €228 per person (activities included)
"A la carte" stay
Periods and rates: (per person, minimum 20 people)
- From 29 April to 17 June and 2 to 30 September 2017 - €64
- From 17 June to 8 July 2017 - €69
- From 29 April to 17 June and 2 to 30 September 2017 - €128
- From 17 June to 8 July 2017 - €139
These rates include:
- Accommodation in a room with 2 to 8 beds,
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- A welcome aperitif and a local meal
- Bath linen
- Wine with meals and afternoon coffee
- Free driver if travelling by car
- The 31st and 51st guest stay for free
Plan ahead: Membership sign up fee: + €60/group, single room surcharge: + €13/night cancellation insurance: 3.5% of the trip costs, visitor's tax: €0.60 per day per adult, options, transportation.
"A la carte" activities
- Mountain guide: €190 day, €130 half day (15-person maximum per guide)
- Admission to the Pralognan aquatic facilities, indoor and outdoor pool: €6 per person
- Access to the Pralognan Spa/Wellness area, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi etc.: €17 for 1/2 day
- Mount Bochor Cable Car: €7.10 return
- Curling: €6.50 this winter
- Skating rink: €7.60 skate rental included.
- ½ day mountain climbing: €173 for a group of 6
- Adventure course (1.5 hr): €147 for a group of 10
- Adventure course + zipline (2 hrs): €210 for a group of 10
- Via ferrata (level D) + zipline: €131 for a group of 4
- ½ day guided hike: €115 for a group of 15
- Walk with a delectable food break in the mountains: €10 per person
For more information or a quote, contact:
04 50 68 65 27