Stay at the Télémark for Easter
Enjoy the Easter holidays with a few runs before the resort closes for the season.
From 1 to 16 April 2017, take advantage of the Easter holiday and give yourself a week surrounded by powdery white, in the heart of the Vanoise National Park.
Your 8-day/7-night stay full board for just 394 euros per adult!
Don't forget the Ternélia low rates for kids! 12-15 year olds stay from 394 euros, 6-11 year olds stay for 355 euros, 3-4 year olds stay for 315 euros, 1-2 year olds stay for 118 euros and babies under 1 stay for free!
- Ski in a warm and inviting resort, perfect for family skiing,
- Discover the majestic scenery of the Vanoise National Park with guided outings,
- Enjoy the comfort of the accommodation and enjoy the pleasure of carefree skiing in the morning,
- Free access to the amenities: pools, sauna, fitness room, Piano-Bar...
- Full board from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8,
- Accommodation in a room with 2 to 6 beds,
- Bath linen,
- Housekeeping in the middle and at the end of your stay,
- Kids clubs for ages 8 to 17 during school holidays,
- Evening entertainment,
- Access to all of the amenities offered in the resort (ski storage room, package sales, sauna, fitness room...)
- 3 guided snowshoe outings per week (excluding equipment and subject to availability)
Plan ahead: Annual membership of €21 per family, ski lifts and rental ski equipment, cancellation insurance (3.5% of total price), tourist tax (€0.60 per night per adult in 2015), transport, drinks with meals (wine and coffee).
- Kid offers: Your youngest child stays for 1 euro, limited to one child under 10 per family, sharing a room for a week with full board for 8-day/7-night, based on 2 paying adults.
Eligibility periods: from 25 March to 17 April 2017
- Solo offer: for solo getaway enthusiasts with a single room (no surcharge).
Eligibility period: from 25 March to 17 April 2017