TripAdvisor rating :
Demande d'informations ?
Located just 50 metres away from your accommodation, in a perfect location, is the departure point for Kedeuze cable car. Ideal for families, we offer the full board - eat when you like while taking in mountain views. Being very lively, this village-club offers activities and entertainment for the adults seeking to add something to their holiday.
With the full board package, guests can choose between the Standard Room and the Comfort Room. Bath linen is included..
Accommodation & catering
A holiday village located at the foot of the pistes, this lodging received the first Award for Mountain Architecture in 1981 and fits in perfectly with the mountain's natural slope (take caution with the many steps!). It was the first holiday village in the Rhône-Alpes region to earn the European eco-label for its social policy (No. FR/025/078), its commitment to sustainable development and its environmentally friendly operation.
The atmosphere in the Les Flocons Verts dining room is a pleasant one - its bay windows and terrace give you a sweeping view on the large mountains surrounding it. Thanks to the full board option, you'll find yourself spending many hours with your feet under the table!
Accommodation and amenities
- 55 lodges with 2 to 8 beds (family rooms), half of which were renovated in 2016
- Choose between standard rooms or comfort rooms (renovated), subject to availability
- Comfortable lodgings, equipped with a full bathroom (bath linen included) and kitchenette. Larger accommodations have duplex family rooms and 2 bathrooms
- We provide free cots, baths, and high chairs for our smallest guests.
- WiFi access is free throughout the hotel
- Lift in communal areas, laundry room
- 2 rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Free, covered and secured parking (25 spaces)
- 2 TV rooms and a library
- During winter : lockers for ski equipement . Ski shop (renting of ski equipement, snowshoes...)
- During summer : outdoor warmed swimming pool.
- Breakfast: Early bird or late riser: Sweet and savoury buffet from 7h30 am to 11h
- Lunch: buffet style. Packed lunch option
- Dinner: buffet style. Guests will enjoy various Savoyard specialities and themed meals based on the day's entertainment
- February : Every week during the school holidays we offer a barbecue at the foot of the pistes!
Activities & Leisure
Whether you prefer skiing, snowshoeing, tobogganing or sunbathing, Les Flocons Verts holiday village has something for everyone! The variety of activities offered by the entertainment team guarantees you a great holiday in the snow surrounded by a friendly atmosphere!
Whether you're a novice or advanced skier, the pistes of Grand Massif are sure to please. You will be enchanted by the panorama on the Mont Blanc and the beauty of the landscapes... In the midst of fir trees, in the valleys of the snowpark, or through powdery fields.
Good to know: Ski passes can be bought directly from reception at a preferred rate! Guests can also rent ski equipment on site. We will provide you with a locker with free access.
At holiday village
- Free city tour excursions, farm visit with taste of traditional cheese
- Dancing nights, different night shows and day activities
- Stretching, Gym, Solarium, Sauna
- Shiatsu massages, Tai-Chi-Chuan, QI-Gong (with supplements)
The area of the Grand Massif
- Nordic skiing: 7 pistes offering 44 km of tracks in total
- Snowshoeing: 6 pistes offering 30 km of tracks in total
- Alpine skiing: 136 pistes of varying levels, a snowpark, 239 snow cannons
- Night skiing: A lighted piste is provided 3 nights of the week while guests can descend the slopes by torchlight during the week all winter long
- Number of snow cannons: 239 cannons to ensure perfect snow cover
The resort's off-ski activities
- Snowshoeing, Sled dogs, ski joering, horse-drawn carriage rides, sledging
- Skating rink, Ice climbing, Paragliding, Quad riding on ice
- Swimming pool and wellness at the Aquacime Spa at route Mont Favy (Steam Room, Sauna, Tea Room)
- Market (every Tuesday)
- Events at the Grande Odyssée, come see the legendary dog sled race (in January)
- Another event not to be missed is the Flocons du Rire (in January)
During the summer months, 4 kids clubs welcome children from ages 3 months to 17 during the school holidays.
Supervised by an energetic and attentive team, they will discover winter sports and snow holidays at their own pace and with friends. These clubs are free* for full board and half board stays.
*Excluding sports activities such as "rafting", "canyoning"... For "room only" stays, kids clubs are extra: Half day: €16 Day: €20 Week: €80
4 free Kids Clubs
- Baby-club/nursery (ages 3 months – 4): Games that enhance the senses, walks, snow games, siestas... Supervised by a careful team specialising in early childhood. Your little ones have fun safely while you ski!
- Young children (ages 5-7): snowman contest, slides, skating rink, luge, arts and crafts and lots of games for their enjoyment...
- Older children and 'tweens' (ages 8-12): igloo construction, toboggan runs, slides, animated tales, Cluedo themed slumber party...
- Teens (ages 13-17): ski lessons, snake gliss, skating rink, shows, slumber parties...
- From 9:00 to 17:00 (possible care arrangements for children during lunch) and evenings (ages 4 and up) from 20:00 to 21:30.