TripAdvisor rating :
Demande d'informations ?
Les informations recueillies sur ce formulaire sont enregistrées dans un fichier informatisé par Ternélia Tourisme pour sa gestion administrative et commerciale ainsi que pour l'envoi de documents commerciaux et promotionnels. Pour plus d’information, nous vous invitons à consulter notre politique de confidentialité. Conformément aux articles 39 et suivants de la loi n° 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 modifiée relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés, vous disposez d’un droit d'opposition, d'accès, de modification et de suppression des données vous concernant. Pour l'exercer, adresser un courrier à Ternélia, 96 avenue de Brogny, 74000 Annecy ou un mail à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located just 50 metres away from your accommodation, in a perfect location, is the departure point for Kedeuze cable car. Ideal for families, we offer the full board - eat when you like while taking in mountain views. Being very lively, this village-club offers activities and entertainment for the adults seeking to add something to their holiday.
With the full board package, guests can choose between the Standard Room and the Comfort Room. Bath linen is included..
Accommodation & catering
Accommodation and amenities
- 55 lodges with 2 to 8 beds (family rooms), half of which were renovated in 2016
- Choose between standard rooms or comfort rooms (renovated), subject to availability
- Comfortable lodgings, equipped with a full bathroom (bath linen included) and kitchenette. Larger accommodations have duplex family rooms and 2 bathrooms
- We provide free cots, baths, and high chairs for our smallest guests.
- WiFi access is free throughout the hotel
- Lift in communal areas, laundry room
- 2 rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Free, covered and secured parking (25 spaces)
- 2 TV rooms and a library
- During winter : lockers for ski equipement . Ski shop (renting of ski equipement, snowshoes...)
- During summer : outdoor warmed swimming pool.
- Breakfast: Early bird or late riser: Sweet and savoury buffet from 7h30 am to 11h
- Lunch: buffet style. Packed lunch option
- Dinner: buffet style. Guests will enjoy various Savoyard specialities and themed meals based on the day's entertainment
- February : Every week during the school holidays we offer a barbecue at the foot of the pistes!
Activities & Leisure
At holiday village
- Free city tour excursions, farm visit with taste of traditional cheese
- Dancing nights, different night shows and day activities
- Stretching, Gym, Solarium, Sauna
- Shiatsu massages, Tai-Chi-Chuan, QI-Gong (with supplements)
The area of the Grand Massif
- Nordic skiing: 7 pistes offering 44 km of tracks in total
- Snowshoeing: 6 pistes offering 30 km of tracks in total
- Alpine skiing: 136 pistes of varying levels, a snowpark, 239 snow cannons
- Night skiing: A lighted piste is provided 3 nights of the week while guests can descend the slopes by torchlight during the week all winter long
- Number of snow cannons: 239 cannons to ensure perfect snow cover
The resort's off-ski activities
- Snowshoeing, Sled dogs, ski joering, horse-drawn carriage rides, sledging
- Skating rink, Ice climbing, Paragliding, Quad riding on ice
- Swimming pool and wellness at the Aquacime Spa at route Mont Favy (Steam Room, Sauna, Tea Room)
- Market (every Tuesday)
- Events at the Grande Odyssée, come see the legendary dog sled race (in January)
- Another event not to be missed is the Flocons du Rire (in January)
4 free Kids Clubs
- Baby-club/nursery (ages 3 months – 4): Games that enhance the senses, walks, snow games, siestas... Supervised by a careful team specialising in early childhood. Your little ones have fun safely while you ski!
- Young children (ages 5-7): snowman contest, slides, skating rink, luge, arts and crafts and lots of games for their enjoyment...
- Older children and 'tweens' (ages 8-12): igloo construction, toboggan runs, slides, animated tales, Cluedo themed slumber party...
- Teens (ages 13-17): ski lessons, snake gliss, skating rink, shows, slumber parties...
- From 9:00 to 17:00 (possible care arrangements for children during lunch) and evenings (ages 4 and up) from 20:00 to 21:30.